Thursday, April 19, 2007

possibilities

Ok so this random cute guy from my media class sat next to me today and just introduced himself and struck up a convo. We only talked for like 10 minutes but he asked me out this coming Monday… should I go? I feel like it might be awkward and I really miss Adam but I know that he wants me to continue living my life, thats the reason we broke up. This guy seems really cool, his name is Nate. I think I am going to give it a shot.

Anways gotta run! Allie's 23rd Birthday is tonight! Were going to Bed and possibly some other places but I have to start getting ready. It is definitely going to be one crazy night. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for this post.
medical lawsuits cases | mattress austin tx | before and after braces

Solomon said...

In my opinion everyone must look at it.
hotels in myrtle beach sc | indiana indoor water park | Mercedes Benz Dallas