Thursday, April 19, 2007


Ok so this random cute guy from my media class sat next to me today and just introduced himself and struck up a convo. We only talked for like 10 minutes but he asked me out this coming Monday… should I go? I feel like it might be awkward and I really miss Adam but I know that he wants me to continue living my life, thats the reason we broke up. This guy seems really cool, his name is Nate. I think I am going to give it a shot.

Anways gotta run! Allie's 23rd Birthday is tonight! Were going to Bed and possibly some other places but I have to start getting ready. It is definitely going to be one crazy night. I'll keep you posted.


Scott said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for this post.
medical lawsuits cases | mattress austin tx | before and after braces

Solomon said...

In my opinion everyone must look at it.
hotels in myrtle beach sc | indiana indoor water park | Mercedes Benz Dallas