Thursday, May 10, 2007

whoa!!

first off, let me start by apologizing for not being there today! my uncle had a stroke Wednesday night and we all had to drive out to jersey to be with him. Crappy timing right? Everything is ok now, hes fine... his lip was paralyzed but hes slowly regaining feeling and movement now =D

Well I wasn't about to let that get in the way of ruining my anti-counterfeiting event! The show must go on! My friends all told me it was awesome. WE had allll those posters up, and were giving away free olive garden food along with tshirts, keychains, and water bottles!.So many students flocked to our table, they tell me it was a madhouse. I realize most were probably just there for the free stuff, but I'd like to think that the fact cards my friends gave out helped to at least raise some awareness about the issue of fake goods, medicines, and mechanical parts.

Greg and Sarah tell me everyone was asking questions about our campaign. Its good to know we are educating people about a relatively little-known problem. My only regret is that I wasn't there :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.insidehighered.com/news/2008/03/03/hunter

Wow, a fake blog produced by a fake class bought by a corporate lobby. Hunter should be ashamed of itself.

Academic independence is dead; long live academic independence!

Anonymous said...

... your uncle had a fake stroke on top of it all?

damn this class should be ashamed of itself.

Have you ever heard of how production of cheaper medicine actually allows people in third world countries to be able to pay for it?
No probably not because you were all so concerned about some over priced Coach bag...