Tuesday, May 1, 2007

update on fakeness....


OK SERIOUSLY. I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN'T LET THIS GIRL GET AWAY WITH THIS. -MELANIE- I will always remember that name!

I don't really believe in revenge, but if I do ever run into her on campus, or anywhere else, that BIATCH is going down!

First of all, why would anyone ever purchase a fake bag. I have always thought carrying something that was counterfeit would make me feel like a POSER. I believe in authenticity, realness, and TRUTH in everything. I always laugh at the tourists that go to Chinatown to buy fake Louis Vuitton wallets and other counterfeit items.


I feel nauseous. I want to vomit in this horrible, fake fake fake bag. Do you know what fake material smells like? SHIT. Actual shit. It makes me feel like shit just sitting next to it.

Anyway, I'm still gonna continue posting up reward money for my bag. I dipped into my savings (sorry mom) for more reward money, because as I said before, this bag is invaluable to me. If I had a puppy, I would give him up for this bag. Really!

Now do you all understand the PAIN I'm going through? It's making me CRRRRRAZZZYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHERE THE BIATCH PROBABLY GOT MY NEW FAKE BAG:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it's only fitting, since this website's fake too.

Anonymous said...

www.insidehighered.com/news/2008/03/03/hunter

Wow, a fake blog produced by a fake class bought by a corporate lobby. Hunter should be ashamed of itself.

Academic independence is dead; long live academic independence!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you understand! She lost her favorite Coach Bag that Adam gave her, and he went away to Iraq to win The War Against Terrorism! Then she lost her Coach Bag, and that BIATCH Melanie gave her a FAKE Coach Bag and collected the reward!

The fake Coach Bag has lining with a slightly different color! That is sooooo bad! Just think how Heidi must have felt when she saw her bag was a fake!

You know how bad you feel because some girl posted a fake blog? Well Coach Bags feels just that bad when somebody sells fake bags!!! It makes Coach Bags cry to see people having to suffer by having bags that look exactly the same as real Coach Bags, except for if you closely examine it for a few hours you might notice the lining is a slightly different color!! They feel bad!!!

So kiddies, if you're reading this and thinking about going and buying some merchandise, remember to buy genuine! Don't get that counterfeit rubbish! Sure it might look good enough to trick a girl who was like, totally frantic, for sure, that her favorite bag was missing!! But it would only trick her for a few hours, after a few hours of closely inspecting the bag, she would notice that the lining was a little bit different! Imagine if she never had a Real Coach Bag, she would never know the difference! Think about that!

So like totally gag me with a spoon, this is terrible. If I see that BIATCH Melanie around, I'll counterfeit her ass!! With my size six Manolo Blahniks!

Anonymous said...

Corporate whores. Where do you think they make the "real" product half of the time anyway? In China. Even the same sweatshops, maybe.

I feel bad for the tools that are taking this class. I hope those sellouts enjoy their credits, because they've got just about nothing else left to their name if they'll stoop so low.

Anonymous said...

FUCK FUCK FUCK

CUNT CUNT CUNT

this is fake block it from the kiddies.

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!